Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Rabbit and Ratty Works for Others!...




Recently, I received a commission for a ratty bracelet, very similar to my guinea pig one(left), which is currently in my Etsy Dreamtrappings Store...



...And here's the ratty version!...Essentially, I was asked to create one in similar style, but with illustrations of the customer's dear pet rats. The result was quite cute, complete with swiss cheese hearts. ^_^... (You see below, my preliminary illustrations on the shrink film, before baking...



In still other news, I have had the honor of being donating to a rabbit rescue called 'Bunny Luv', in Southern California, for a silent auction and dinner they are holding. I am a firm believer in the hard work that animal rescue people do, so I love offering any help I can-even if it's artwork only, to raise some money for the medical care, housing and adoption of wonderful animals.(Please, if you know anyone who wants a brand new bunny, and are in the area, check the above link first! They'd really appreciate it!) I offered them a rabbit-themed pendant, complete with a rabbit bead I created, and an original artwork with a bunny in it too. It's called,'Hello Rabbit Friend', and the print is now available in my Etsy Dishythicket Art Shop...




Incidentally, I haven't forgotten about Trendy Tuesdays-where I feature an artist of crafter/creative mind, on my site for fun. Just trying to select my first feature individual. :)
Finally, I've been working hard at my latest surprises in leathercraft! I have two, completely, hand tooled items, which need coloring and final sealing, and whatnot. I am thinking they will make some nice hair adornments. More on that soon! ^_-

Oh, and before I forget, my latest Praying Angel #60, is up for auction in my Ebay Store...



I think this one is a new fave if mine, due to the sweet and sleepy colors, as I like to call them. Lavenders, purples, a little fucshia and periwinkle-just find it pleasing...Love this lavender paper too!

So, until soon again-Nat ;)

P.s. Don't forget, I am always available for your art and jewelry custom ideas too! Just drop me a line in one of my Etsy stores, or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment