Sunday, June 3, 2012

  This week's original art for sale are....
                                                 
                                            Pirate Cats #1(brand new series!!)
                                    
                                            Guardian Angel Against Wildfires

                                                           The Twins #1
                               (new series devoted to the curiosity that are twins!

                                                    
                                              I try and list these here in a timely fashion, but due to all the hats I wear week to week, I cannot always post them here the day they are listed. So, to make sure you don't miss out on what's new, as soon as I place it up on ebay, simply favorite me on ebay. You can find the link to favorite me at the bottom of every auction I list.
                                             I tend to list my originals at least once a month, but once a week in a given month, when I am able. Like I said, checking back is the way to go. ;)

                                             I will also be selling my jewelry at the upcoming 'Ink-N-Iron' Festival this June 8th-10th in Long Beach, Ca. on the lovely Queen Mary Ship, so come on out and say hello!
                                             Until the next update, be safe all-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment